NELOGIS is seeking Project Manager candidates to lead task orders in Africa. The Project Manager is responsible for supporting NELOGIS’ customer, the Department of State's Bureau of African Affairs.
- NELOGIS’ and the U.S. Government’s primary in-country point of contact for all matters pertaining to the task order.
- Bear ultimate responsibility for ensuring all work required under the task order is performed satisfactorily.
- Maintain accountability and proper care of all assigned Government-owned equipment.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track progress.
- Report to AFRICAP Program Manager and provide updates on project activities.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience managing projects involving equipment procurement and training in an austere environment.
- Worked with projects valued at $1,500,000 USD or more.
- Minimum of one year experience working in sub-Saharan Africa.
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to careers