NELOGIS is seeking resumes for an experienced individual. The Senior Trainer will be the lead on curriculum development and training implementation and is responsible for supporting NELOGIS’ customer, the Department of State's Bureau of African Affairs.
- Lead on curriculum development and training implementation.
- Produce training schedules, classes, handouts and POIs
- Participate in and provide feedback during regular staff meetings and planning sessions.
- Assist with classroom and training area set-up/teardown and equipment movement.
- Maintain accountability and proper care of all assigned Government-owned equipment.
- Keep/provide an accurate record of student attendance and course completion.
- Remain current on all relevant new technology, devices, and equipment.
- Train and mentor foreign military instructors.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience training foreign military personnel.
- Minimum of five (5) years military experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years serving overseas in a military or contract role.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience developing POI or course curricula.
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to email@example.com to careers