NELOGIS is seeking resumes for an experienced Irregular Warfare (IW) Program Analyst to assist NECC with IW training and conduct knowledge gap analysis and identify critical individual and unit requirements.
- Conduct analysis of command echelons within the NECC organization to evaluate leadership knowledge and readiness to perform IW tasks.
- Delivery detailed plan of action and milestones that supports the command’s IW objectives over the long term, delivered to each of NECC’s Echelon IV Commands as directed by NECC.
- Provide curriculum design and instructional support as directed by NECC.
- Conduct technical, analytical, and instructional activities in all component commands,
- Prior military experience at the command and staff levels
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:
- Military Staff Officer/Staff Planner in IW arena
- Knowledge Management and Decision Support System
- Joint Staff Action Process
- Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to careers