Durham, NH – NELOGIS was awarded a US Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) contract worth up to $2.8 million this past November. The contract to provide warehousing and distribution services to DLA Distribution Tobyhanna in support of Tobyhanna Army Depot operations includes one base year plus four option years.
- NELOGIS wins $2.8M Defense Logistics Agency Contract
- NELOGIS wins contract with US Army Corps of Engineers
- NELOGIS wins AFRICAP III contract with US Department of State
- NELOGIS wins 4 Task Orders with US Department of State AFRICAP III Contract
- Joint Venture Global Solutions (JVGS), LLP wins Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD Along-Side Refueling contract with Defense Logistics Agency-Energy. Durham, NH