Durham, NH – Nelogis was selected as a subcontractor to provide management, industrial engineering, and analysis services to the US Army Corps of Engineers Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (HECSA) and other DOD Agencies. NEWS will support the prime contractor in various professional, technical and management services, including but not limited to conducting studies, collecting data, project oversight, and providing recommendations to improve efficiency and reduce costs. The contract was awarded March 9, 2017 and the period of performance will continue through March 2022, with the base contract and all options having a total value of $40 million.
- Nelogis wins $2.8M Defense Logistics Agency Contract
- Nelogis wins contract with US Army Corps of Engineers
- Nelogis wins AFRICAP III contract with US Department of State
- Nelogis wins 4 Task Orders with US Department of State AFRICAP III Contract
- Joint Venture Global Solutions (JVGS), LLP wins Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD Along-Side Refueling contract with Defense Logistics Agency-Energy. Durham, NH