Durham, NH – NELOGIS was awarded 4 Task Orders under the US Department of State Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contract for the Africa Peacekeeping Program (AFRICAP) valued over $4 Million. The Task Orders provided logistical and training support in the countries of Tanzania, Burkina Faso, Madagascar and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Logistical support consist primarily of the procurement of vehicles, materials and services. Training is primarily new and or refresher training on the procured vehicles and equipment.
- NELOGIS wins $2.8M Defense Logistics Agency Contract
- NELOGIS wins contract with US Army Corps of Engineers
- NELOGIS wins AFRICAP III contract with US Department of State
- NELOGIS wins 4 Task Orders with US Department of State AFRICAP III Contract
- Joint Venture Global Solutions (JVGS), LLP wins Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD Along-Side Refueling contract with Defense Logistics Agency-Energy. Durham, NH